Demon Owned You RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon Owned You RPG

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Concerning Your Characters //

Go down 
+4
Oriel
Blueman
Onyx
Neptune
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Neptune
The Cascading Torrent
Neptune

Concerning Your Characters // Empty
PostSubject: Concerning Your Characters //   Concerning Your Characters // Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 2:37 pm

Why did you create the characters that way you did?
If this isn't their first iteration then are there any changes from the last time you used them? If so, why did you change them this time around?

I figure this would be an interesting insight on the creation of our characters.
Back to top Go down
https://demonownedyou.forumotion.net
Onyx
The Absolved Damnation
Onyx

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Your Characters //   Concerning Your Characters // Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 2:44 pm

Rai***** was created like this simply cause the first character was far too bland he was all death and gore and honestly that only works for so long before you realize just how boring the characteristics of the Charrie is and as well how much he doesn't add up to his child (Anya) and the grandson (vic) so now here is a new batshit crazy boy who basically I plan to keep insane rather have him be insane when I wish it or want it too be

Back to top Go down
Blueman
The Clandestine Superstition

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Your Characters //   Concerning Your Characters // Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 2:48 pm

Well, I've always enjoyed the idea of an arrogant motherfucker in charge. Alexander has existed before and this version is actually the merging of two different characters.

From his last incarnation as Alexander, he's not a good guy anymore. He's not exactly evil either, but he is a lot more cruel than ever. From Blueman, he's not a trickster anymore. He's a predator. He hunts. He kills. He lives for suffering. Most importantly, he has no drive to be involved in anybody's shit unless they bring the fight to him.

It simply felt as though it would be more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Oriel
Deadeye of The Family
Oriel

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Your Characters //   Concerning Your Characters // Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 8:56 pm

There were too many demons :L No not really.

I've never used this character before nor am I really ever a good character so I thought it would be nice for a change. I really like Oriel so far, preeeetty fun Very Happy. Guns, I like using guns.

I guess with this character I thought with RPing there could be a lot of development and such as she's quite ignorant towards the Amaran.

Yeah I guess that's the best I could put it ;-;
Back to top Go down
Drakar
The Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Your Characters //   Concerning Your Characters // Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 8:57 pm

Well.

Maybe not approved yet BUT since this is a beta I didn't put myself into a FULL-FLEDGED character and I am playing a character I know for the beta.
Back to top Go down
Azmot
Noble of the Woven
Azmot

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Your Characters //   Concerning Your Characters // Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 9:51 am

I like spiders.
Back to top Go down
Isshi
The Reaper
Isshi

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Your Characters //   Concerning Your Characters // Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 10:15 am

BECAUSE I CAN'T HAVE JINSEI.
Back to top Go down
Asmodeous
The Umbran Desire
Asmodeous

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Your Characters //   Concerning Your Characters // Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 12:00 am

I like all manners of sexuality
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Your Characters //   Concerning Your Characters // Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Concerning Your Characters //
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demon Owned You RPG :: Off Topic -- :: Chatroom-
Jump to: