Demon Owned You RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon Owned You RPG

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ravaging Beauty

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Asmodeous
The Umbran Desire
Asmodeous

Ravaging Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Ravaging Beauty   Ravaging Beauty Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 7:15 pm

Name: Ravaging Beauty

Magic Cost: 0 Mp

Element: Illusions/ Nature

Effects: Those under the magical effects of Asmodeous illusions or natural charms will suffer great loses. Those who are being effected by his will have their own mental and magical resistance break apart downward the longer they are in his grasp, weakening their ability to resist and not obey his commands and lower their defences only against his others abilities. This is caused by a magical parasite that is sent whenever the caster uses an ability or physical touches people that are not effective by it already. Once implanted the effects remain active as long as Asmodeous is in the area or as long as they are being effected by him and will continue to lower them. Once they are free or away from him far enough the virus is dormant and they will recover naturally over time. However if they come in contact or moderate range with the caster again or the host that infected them the virus( If still alive) starts to ravage again, if it is the same infections that his survived then it will have grown stronger and the breakdown of the victim occurs much faster. The more a single host infects with this bug the more his own infection effects himself.   

The target will also become a carry of the magical virus either if its dormant or active inside their bodies and minds. If they come into others they will also transfer a virus to them, making them more variable to the caster charms if they meet.

Those ravage too long will need relief, less their bodies and minds become too overwhelmed by Asmodeous’s appeal and fail.

Last edited by Asmodeous on Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Neptune
The Cascading Torrent
Neptune

Ravaging Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravaging Beauty   Ravaging Beauty Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 7:55 pm

There are no topic crossing abilities unless said topics are directly correlated. It's my fault for not including such things in the rules. Please adjust accordingly.
Back to top Go down
https://demonownedyou.forumotion.net
Asmodeous
The Umbran Desire
Asmodeous

Ravaging Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravaging Beauty   Ravaging Beauty Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 7:57 pm

would it be fine if say a new person came into the said topic?
Back to top Go down
Neptune
The Cascading Torrent
Neptune

Ravaging Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravaging Beauty   Ravaging Beauty Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 8:06 pm

Yes. Although there are other things I should probably mention while I'm at it.

I understand you're being manipulative and it's a hard line to walk when attempting to control other people's characters, especially when you don't want to get gipped out of your slots but I do think there is something more appropriate.

You could make it so while their resistances to your magic are weakened that the more people infected with the virus the more each individual is affected with the virus.
You're going to have to clarify that they have to be within a moderate distance of each other/you to be more effective due to the passivity of the ability, HOWEVER, they can still transfer it to new people (player characters only) when out of range and therefore making them more affected the more people they come into contact with inside said topic.

I do believe that in order to spread this there should be initial contact with a person to spread it.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Asmodeous
The Umbran Desire
Asmodeous

Ravaging Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravaging Beauty   Ravaging Beauty Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 8:16 pm

You could make it so while their resistances to your magic are weakened that the more people infected with the virus the more each individual is affected with the virus. wrote:
so the more it passes the more the virus lowers their resistances to it huh?

You're going to have to clarify that they have to be within a moderate distance of each other/you to be more effective due to the passivity of the ability, HOWEVER, they can still transfer it to new people (player characters only) when out of range and therefore making them more affected the more people they come into contact with inside said topic. wrote:
Umm not sure about the moderate range part? since I only had it were if they are affect they needed to be in physical contact with that person to effect them in that topic. Or did you mean there is like an aura of effective range around the people that the virus can just jump to like a cold bug?
Back to top Go down
Neptune
The Cascading Torrent
Neptune

Ravaging Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravaging Beauty   Ravaging Beauty Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 8:23 pm

Yes.

The virus wouldn't be active the entire time of the topic. It originally needs contact to pass BUT they still need to be within range of you or someone else in order for this virus to take effect within this topic.

Unless I read this wrong?

Back to top Go down
Asmodeous
The Umbran Desire
Asmodeous

Ravaging Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravaging Beauty   Ravaging Beauty Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 8:27 pm

BUT they still need to be within range of you or someone else in order for this virus to take effect within this topic. wrote:
umm don't think so, wanted it like a pandemic where one person gets the bug then the next person they come in contact with gets it if they touch. So i didn't intent for them to be in range of me or the person they got it from for the effects to happen.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
The Cascading Torrent
Neptune

Ravaging Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravaging Beauty   Ravaging Beauty Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 8:39 pm

So, you want people to be craving you the entire topic regardless of range? If so, this is going to cost MP to activate. A hefty amount at that if you want it so there's no limit on people as well.

Back to top Go down
Asmodeous
The Umbran Desire
Asmodeous

Ravaging Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravaging Beauty   Ravaging Beauty Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 8:45 pm

oh wait i think i missed this part.

the range of people being infected is limitless but for the actually function of the virus to work is that they have to be within a decent range of me or somehow connect to me
Back to top Go down
Neptune
The Cascading Torrent
Neptune

Ravaging Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravaging Beauty   Ravaging Beauty Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 8:50 pm

You or anyone else with the virus but otherwise yes.
Back to top Go down
Asmodeous
The Umbran Desire
Asmodeous

Ravaging Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravaging Beauty   Ravaging Beauty Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 8:54 pm

i only had it where they needed to be around me for it to function but around other people is fine too

edited
Back to top Go down
Neptune
The Cascading Torrent
Neptune

Ravaging Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravaging Beauty   Ravaging Beauty Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:15 pm

Quote :
Either become willing slaves devoid of free will or their systems unable to function properly.
Remove that and you're good to go.
Back to top Go down
Asmodeous
The Umbran Desire
Asmodeous

Ravaging Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravaging Beauty   Ravaging Beauty Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:31 pm

removed
Back to top Go down
Neptune
The Cascading Torrent
Neptune

Ravaging Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravaging Beauty   Ravaging Beauty Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:42 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ravaging Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravaging Beauty   Ravaging Beauty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ravaging Beauty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demon Owned You RPG :: Creation -- :: Enchantments :: Approved Enchantments-
Jump to: