Demon Owned You RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon Owned You RPG

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whats mine is yours

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Asmodeous
The Umbran Desire
Asmodeous

Whats mine is yours Empty
PostSubject: Whats mine is yours   Whats mine is yours Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 7:26 pm

Name: Whats mine is yours

Element(s): Illusions

Cost: 30 mp/ 75 mp/ 100 mp

Effect: Asmodeous is able to attempt to implant emotions, thoughts and memories into those he chooses their are within his eye sight or by physical touch or somehow connect to me (First two levels touch, third level eye contact *around if I can see their eyes colors distance*). Once the suggestion is delivered the people/person he is targeting do not know where the thoughts or memories are coming from (Unless magical sense its source). They are able to resist (Depending on will power and magical resistance) such an external command as possible a random thought or feeling but still having it lingering in their heads till it is done, eating them up inside like a song that you can’t get out of your head or until the topic is over. For higher level costs the caster is able to empower the thought/memories he is trying to implant, making them stronger to strengthen its pull of complyingness for those targets to carry out. Or he can choose to increase the number of people he targets with a single action, two additional person per level. Once the first person is effective, the next limit of people I touch/ see*third level* get the same suggestion. For the third level the effect appears to be a heat shimmer like effect if seen properly distorting the images of things as it quickly fires out from the caster toward the locations, making it very difficult to see.

Last edited by Asmodeous on Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:18 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Neptune
The Cascading Torrent
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Whats mine is yours   Whats mine is yours Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 7:52 pm

Quote :
believing that it is their own
Remove that because it is an autocontrol of someone's character. Obviously, if someone remembers something they can believe it's theirs, however, just simply stating it makes it absolute which isn't allowed.

I understand you say they can resist but that implies absolution regardless of their resistance.

You can empower the memory and if you're just dividing it among people you're going to need a limit for each level of the spell.
Keep in mind that the more people you have the more you detract from the reinforcement of the spell.

Also, through what means would you implant something into someone's head? I feel the only way to be fair would be through touch or a range where someone could see it's you, otherwise, it'd be too powerful of a spell and would be too likely for people to HAVE to have their characters controlled. Them keeping the memory until the end of the topic is fine.

The self inflicted damage won't be able to be a thing in its current manifestation due to it forcing people to RP said impulses. The reason for this is because they don't have to follow said impulses the way you imagine and sometimes they might go and do it personally opposed to with someone else which may feel like a cop out to you. Also, if you make someone think about killing themselves you're essentially saying, "Kill yourself or take damage from it."

You could make it so the damage is consistent regardless of the impulses and that'd be more fair, however, you'd have to describe what type of damage it is.
Back to top Go down
https://demonownedyou.forumotion.net
Asmodeous
The Umbran Desire
Asmodeous

PostSubject: Re: Whats mine is yours   Whats mine is yours Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 8:07 pm

edited out

added that either i empower the suggestion or target multapary people at the base power

made it so i have to see them and so they can see me or physical touch or connect to me somehow

removed the damage aspect since that'll be a different spell

Back to top Go down
Neptune
The Cascading Torrent
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Whats mine is yours   Whats mine is yours Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 8:13 pm

I'd say solely touch for the first two levels.

You could also make it so at the second level the first person could spread it to the other two people for you as long as you're aware that he's touching them since you'd have to "activate" it when he's doing it. Or you could clarify that when you used it that the next two people (characters) would be affected. It's essentially a choice thing.

The third one with eye contact would mean you would have to be able to look someone and see the color of their eyes in order to do it. Obviously, you don't HAVE to that's just an approximate distance and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Asmodeous
The Umbran Desire
Asmodeous

PostSubject: Re: Whats mine is yours   Whats mine is yours Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 8:22 pm

edited
Back to top Go down
Neptune
The Cascading Torrent
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Whats mine is yours   Whats mine is yours Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 8:32 pm

Quote :
For higher costs the caster is able to empower the thought/memories he implanted to become stronger, strengthen its pull of complyingness in those targets to carry out. Or the number of number of people he targets, two additional person per up cost meaning that once the first person is effective the next limit of people I touch/ see*third level* get the same suggestion.
Uh, you might want to rewrite that so it's a little easier to understand.
Back to top Go down
Asmodeous
The Umbran Desire
Asmodeous

PostSubject: Re: Whats mine is yours   Whats mine is yours Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 8:42 pm

edited
Back to top Go down
Neptune
The Cascading Torrent
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Whats mine is yours   Whats mine is yours Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:44 pm

Apologies but on second thought if you want the eye contact there needs to be some type of give that let people know something is happening, otherwise, touch is going to have to be a constant factor within all three. Otherwise, it's just an autohit.
Back to top Go down
Asmodeous
The Umbran Desire
Asmodeous

PostSubject: Re: Whats mine is yours   Whats mine is yours Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 4:50 pm

Eyes turn black for when its cast good?
Back to top Go down
Neptune
The Cascading Torrent
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Whats mine is yours   Whats mine is yours Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 4:52 pm

Looking at people and having an automatic ability take effect because of that is inherently too powerful.

The type of give could be something along the lines of like a laser going out of your eyes or a fog or something along those lines that let people know it's something they should avoid. If you could find a more discreet way then go for it, however, it needs to let people know even if they aren't necessarily looking into your eyes.
Back to top Go down
Asmodeous
The Umbran Desire
Asmodeous

PostSubject: Re: Whats mine is yours   Whats mine is yours Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 5:18 pm

edited signs
Back to top Go down
Neptune
The Cascading Torrent
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Whats mine is yours   Whats mine is yours Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 5:23 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats mine is yours   Whats mine is yours Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats mine is yours
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demon Owned You RPG :: Creation -- :: Spells :: Approved Spells-
Jump to: