Demon Owned You RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon Owned You RPG

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jolly ole time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Onyx
The Absolved Damnation
Onyx

Jolly ole time  Empty
PostSubject: Jolly ole time    Jolly ole time  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 1:44 am

Strolling through the streets of Jolly ole England along with the general public that was there however he did kind of stick out like a sore thumb.

The first reason being that he was not wearing a shirt or a jacket

The second reason being that he was gliding around ontop of the arrow taking in the sights and planning where he would start his rampages

Every time he glided onto another street people were staring at him or taking second glances at the boy however he ignored them.

Pulling at the bandages covering his special arm he kept moving through out the city plotting its demise within the back of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Oriel
Deadeye of The Family
Oriel

Jolly ole time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jolly ole time    Jolly ole time  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 1:59 am

The weather was never really too warm in England, should someone not be wearing a shirt they damn well would stick out.

Oriel wandered about the streets, wearing more appropriate clothes, a pair of black skinny jeans, a casual shirt, a black hooded jacket and a pair of red doc martens. Underneath her coat was Vengeance in it's holster to keep the citizens unalarmed. However the citizens were alarmed, not by her but by a man gliding around on some sort of skateboard thing. This raised Oriel's attention, she knew straight away that this man wasn't human, therefor, she would be very hostile towards him.

The girl stood there at the end of the street that the boy was gliding down. In an instant she pulled out her gun, aimed it at the boy and sent a single shot towards his chest. After the one shot she walked towards him in a staunch motion sending three more bullets his way as she walked. She kept quiet, not saying a single word to this Amaran as she felt their kind didn't deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Onyx
The Absolved Damnation
Onyx

Jolly ole time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jolly ole time    Jolly ole time  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 2:43 am

Well this girl sure knew how to get a guys attention.

Onyx for a moment watched as she stood at the other end of the street tilting his head wonder what she would do.

Then 'Bang!' She let lose a shot right at him the boy quickly crouched down keeping perfect balance on the arrow.

While more shots the came the boy quickly glided towards the left.

Looking at the girl as the shots barely missed one of them nipping the side of his chest.

"Is this your way of introducing yourself or something you could always try a handshake!"

The boy called out to the girl as he continued to glide towards her as he unlocked damnation from his holster merely holding the handle of it for now rather then the full blade.
Back to top Go down
Oriel
Deadeye of The Family
Oriel

Jolly ole time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jolly ole time    Jolly ole time  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 2:57 am

Oriel kept walking towards the boy as he spoke to her, she didn't care much for what he had to say. There was the fact he was one of those creatures that messed her friends up and for that she'd attack. She shot another three bullets, one for his head, one for his chest and the other for his stomach.

"There's no need for introductions here, because soon you'll be dead!"

The girl yelled out, threatening the man in front of her. She noticed the blade handle that he held in his hand. This creature wasn't the same as the ones that attacked her a while ago, in fact he appeared very human, however no human would wander round England without a shirt on, that was just plain stupid.

After speaking she shot another bullet at the hand he held his weapon in, maybe it would disarm him. Oriel showed no fear towards him, the look in her eyes were determined to make this man hurt.
Back to top Go down
Onyx
The Absolved Damnation
Onyx

Jolly ole time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jolly ole time    Jolly ole time  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 4:15 am

Onyx sprung himself into the air with the arrow evading the bullets that were fired at him knowing some would follow he brought his legs up using the arrow to block incoming bullets.

When he heard the girls words he tilted his head wondering what she was talking about after all he was still alive and well.

"I'm still fine over here ya know, besides it's not the first time I heard a girl say something like that....well maybe in that exact wording no but ...."

Onyx trailed off as the other bullets came at him one of them hitting him dead in the middle of his chest the boy getting annoyed by all the bullets.

As he touched back down he charged towards her still holding the handle in his hand.

Back to top Go down
Oriel
Deadeye of The Family
Oriel

Jolly ole time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jolly ole time    Jolly ole time  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 5:03 am

As the Araman spoke Oriel didn't listen too closely, she could barely care for what he said, she had a feeling everything he said was to taunt her. The girl being quite serious, didn't really take it to heart at all, instead she carried on, happy to lay just one of her bullets into him.

It would seem as though the girl was really trigger happy with how many bullets she was firing. As the boy charged at her she shot another four bullets quickly, one to the head, the rest going for any part of his torso.

She smiled as it was about time the boy would come closer. She held her gun out in front of her, ready to use the blade should he come very close to her.
Back to top Go down
Onyx
The Absolved Damnation
Onyx

Jolly ole time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jolly ole time    Jolly ole time  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 10:57 am

Onyx jumped into the air quickly removing the arrow from his feet and hooking the arrow onto a strap on his back.

Now he found himself once more in midair and the girl taking aim.

Shit.

He  did not will his blade to life to combat this girl for now however not wanting to let his secret out of the bag yet.

However one second he was stuck there in the air all four bullets approaching him not even a second later he was right behind the girl.

"My names Onyx and you are."

The boy whispered in her ear giving the girl a lovetap on her ass.

He smirked knowing if she tries to spin shoot or move he'd his blade would come to life then

Slice

This girl would be dead on the street.

Besides you should at least give your name before firing off like crazy someone.

Such lewd manners really.

Teleport I
-10mp
Back to top Go down
Oriel
Deadeye of The Family
Oriel

Jolly ole time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jolly ole time    Jolly ole time  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 9:11 pm

The girl jumped forward after he gave her a lovetap, giving her his name. She was only a metre in front of him when she turned around. She looked at him showing the pissed off expression on her face. It was bad enough men in her city let alone Onyx.

"I guess it would be good to know the name of your demise."

She paused, placing her gun back into her holster.

"Oriel's the name."

The girl stood casually as if to taunt Onyx, hoping he would come at her once again. Her hands were held at her sides ready to summon her two katanas to strike at him. She was much better at shooting but she at least wanted to have some fun with killing this guy.
Back to top Go down
Onyx
The Absolved Damnation
Onyx

Jolly ole time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jolly ole time    Jolly ole time  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 9:36 pm

Oriel huh ya that has a nice ring to it. Shame your a racist.

I mean that's worse then me.

Onyx said to the girl allowing her to take the jump forward finding it a little funny as he watched her do so.

Still holding the handle of the absolution in his hand the boy began to twist it around in his fingers.

"So do you like to lead or should I?"

The boy asked with a smirk on his face as he slowly began to walk towards the left never taking his eyes off her as her blades came out.
Back to top Go down
Oriel
Deadeye of The Family
Oriel

Jolly ole time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jolly ole time    Jolly ole time  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 10:10 pm

Oriel brushed off the racist comment, she couldn't really care about what he thought.

She thought she had already lead some attacks with all those bullets but none the less she felt as through it was his turn to bring the fight to her.

"I'm sure you can lead."

She said holding her katana's tightly, watching closely where he walked.
Back to top Go down
Onyx
The Absolved Damnation
Onyx

Jolly ole time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jolly ole time    Jolly ole time  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 11:39 pm

"Well if you insist, by the way Oriel, tell me what rhymes with hug me."

The boy said holding the handle finally willing the blade to life.

The large and thick six foot blade appeared making the absolution whole.

The boy continued to walk around here when he came forward quickly slashing towards her midsection easily wielding his rather large blade.

Back to top Go down
Oriel
Deadeye of The Family
Oriel

Jolly ole time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jolly ole time    Jolly ole time  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:07 am

"Fuck you."

She replied to his question, Onyx was quite the cheeky one. As his blade came out she was shocked a little, how anyone could carry a blade that size as easily as he did seemed very strange to her.

The girl held her two blades in front of her crossing them over to catch Onyx' blade in the middle, his blade only inches from her face now. Ever so swiftly she moved to the left moving her right hand so only the katana in her left hand would be clashing with the brute of a sword Onyx carried.

With her right blade she slashed down at his legs and brought her sword back out to her side. She then moved her left blade out from underneath his sword and jabbed it forward towards his stomach.

He was lucky to have such a large blade with Oriel having two what would seem small to him katanas. This may have been harder than she originally thought.
Back to top Go down
Onyx
The Absolved Damnation
Onyx

Jolly ole time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jolly ole time    Jolly ole time  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 9:33 am

Onyx watch her movements the girl seemed graceful enough as she barely stopped the blade.

Onyx tilted his blade ever so slightly as she held the blade back for a second with only one blade, as her blade at him she was able to slice at Onyx left leg mildly.

Onyx breathed in for a moment able to block her the next attack that came at him moving his sword to the left to evade the attack once more he brought the sword in for a crushing slash straight towards her in midsection..

"Relax a little I'm not trying to domesticate ya."

The boy said thrusting forward with the large sword a little.
Back to top Go down
Oriel
Deadeye of The Family
Oriel

Jolly ole time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jolly ole time    Jolly ole time  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 11:11 am

Oriel jumped back as Onyx swung his blade at her midsection. The size of the thing made it hard to dodge despite how fast Oriel could move. The blade made a nice scratch going from her left shoulder to her right hip. It wasn't too deep but it was enough to make blood start coming out.

The girl shook her head at what he said, this guy was weird. The girl held one sword out in front of her again, holding his blade off again however sliding back a little as she held her stance ready to speak.

"What is your business here scum?"

She asked, she really was being quite mean,however she hated being touched the way he did to her by strangers. Giving the creature a chance to step back or at least explain himself before she carried on further she continued to hold a defensive stance.
Back to top Go down
Onyx
The Absolved Damnation
Onyx

Jolly ole time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jolly ole time    Jolly ole time  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 2:19 pm

The boy simply smiled as the cut made its way having a nice little dent on her now.

The boy smiled at her and jumping backwards a little impaling the earth with his sword.

"What am I doing here as scum or what am I doing here as a person hmmmm....well I guess as scum I guess I'm the evil bad guy that was gliding along a road when you decided to say 'hey LOOOK something different lets shoot it' as if you the baddest bitch in this place....and so far you are.

So I confronted you?

What did you expect me to just let you keep shooting me with that trigger happy smile of yours?

Noooooo thank you.

So here we are you with the ravish cut and me with the stupid smirk like scum.

So what are you doing here oriel searching for scum or searching for targets?

The boy said still leaning in the absolution throwing the handle of damnation in the air twisting it in his fingers looking at her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Oriel
Deadeye of The Family
Oriel

Jolly ole time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jolly ole time    Jolly ole time  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 8:50 pm

The girl listened to what Onyx had to say, one of her katanas disappearing from her hand. She smiled as he reacted to the scum part, it was a bit excessive but it seemed to make him react more. With a sword like that surely he wanted to wreck some sort of havoc in her country.

"If you could let me shoot you dead that would be a lot easier for me, or you can leave this place and make sure I never see your face round here again?"

Oriel gave a one sided smile her free hand grabbing her gun out again and sent another four shots at him. One to the head, one for each shoulder and the last at his stomach.

"Besides scum and targets are the same thing so you could say I'm seeking out both."

After sending those four bullets her hand retracted to her holster putting the gun away, her katana reappearing into her hand as she brought it away from her body.
Back to top Go down
Onyx
The Absolved Damnation
Onyx

Jolly ole time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jolly ole time    Jolly ole time  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 9:52 pm

Onyx yawned at her words still flipping the handle and twisting it between his fingers leaning on the blade still.

"I don't wanta leave and I don't wanta be shot down, but I am about too see just how much of an animal you are."

Onyx watched her take out the gun he stopped flipping the handle inside his hand.

The second the girl shot the blade grew to its full size blocking the bullets as he twistes in his hand, a malicious smirk on the boys face.

Holding damnation in one hand and picking up absolution up he smiled at the girl still.

"I'm the one you're searching for sweet, hopefully you won't hear me moan."

The boy said lifting both the large blades with ease lunging towards her bringing both blades down right where was aiming to slash open oriels belly.

Such a shame if it hit, it was a nice belly.
Back to top Go down
Oriel
Deadeye of The Family
Oriel

Jolly ole time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jolly ole time    Jolly ole time  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 11:36 pm

Oriel let out a sigh as Onyx continued to speak saying he wouldn't leave or go down easy. Her shots being blocked easily as another humungous blade came out of the other handle. They were kind of ridiculous really.

As the two blades came down to her belly Oriel stepped to the side dashing forwards ever so quickly to swipe on of her blades at Onyx' head, holding her other blade ready to somewhat block whatever next move would come at her.

Perhaps she'd have to use her gun again, maybe at a closer distance to avoid those giant things getting in the way, the idea was in the back of her head as she attacked the Amaran.
Back to top Go down
Onyx
The Absolved Damnation
Onyx

Jolly ole time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jolly ole time    Jolly ole time  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 10:44 am

Onyx once more with relative ease brought up the absolution to block the attack, what with her and his head?

"You sure seem to be interested in my head there trying to hint something here?"

Onyx asked with a straight face as he once more slid both his blades towards one coming towards her arm the other aiming to cut open the wound she already had a little more.
Back to top Go down
Oriel
Deadeye of The Family
Oriel

Jolly ole time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jolly ole time    Jolly ole time  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:35 am

The girl blocked the blade coming at her arm with her already free katana and brought the other in front of her to block the attack coming at her belly. Holding the blades there for a quick few seconds she spoke,

"I wanted to see if it will grow back."

This could have been a possibility but what she said was a joke, the boy seemed to like joking around. With that she pushed forward at his swords so she would be able to jump backwards away from the blades.

She awaited more attacks there.

((Sorry bout the bad post and long wait I've been away and I'm about to leave to a party .__.))
Back to top Go down
Onyx
The Absolved Damnation
Onyx

Jolly ole time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jolly ole time    Jolly ole time  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 11:20 am

"Silly Amaran my head won't grow back, or maybe it will, who knows Oriel."

Onyx said to her still in a joking manner.

While she jumped back so did Onyx, knowing at this point he was just having fun at this point, this person was interesting and interesting people were fun.

Especially when they were dumb enough to believe he wasn't that much of a threat.
Back to top Go down
Oriel
Deadeye of The Family
Oriel

Jolly ole time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jolly ole time    Jolly ole time  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 7:59 am

Oriel held her blades firmly as Onyx too jumped back. It would really suck if his head did grow back if it got cut off. The fight between the two was quite equal and those massive swords were quite annoyingly unnecessary, for a human that is.

"You should let me find out Onyx it'll be fun I swear."

The girl had a smirk across her face. She stood still, ready for him to move. For if he wanted to cause any trouble or disrupt he'd have to get through Oriel first. Desummoning one of her blades again she grabbed out her pistol. The lucky thing for Oriel was she didn't have to get close to strike at him and should he come close her gun had a blade on it to clash with his should he attack her.

As she had done earlier Oriel shot at Onyx. Her trigger finger a bit more happy than before. Moving her arm to point ever so quickly Oriel sent ten bullets at the Amaran. Just two for the head, four at random points in his upper body and the other four at his lower body.
Back to top Go down
Onyx
The Absolved Damnation
Onyx

Jolly ole time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jolly ole time    Jolly ole time  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 12:58 pm

"Is fun what you want, oriel baby all you had to do was ask. I'd be glad to deliver."

As Onyx finished speaking to the girl his voice had it was almost as if it had a switch on it.
It had just went from that playful tone to a slightly creepy one.

The moment Onyx saw that gun get taken out he stared at her dead in the eyes with a smirk on his face as he quickly took out the third handle on his holster.

Just as the girl went to shoot the boy teleported to the left side of the girl right next to her.

Bringing the sword handle all the way to his right with the third sword the purification went back as he went to swing the blade striking the girls center torso, however a moment before the blade would hit, the entire blade disappeared becoming a handle once more.

Without warning and not missing a beat Onyx quickly followed this using the momentum to spin himself aiming for a super kick that if connected onyx's foot would collide with right underneath oriels jaw onyx putting his whole body behind the kick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jolly ole time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jolly ole time    Jolly ole time  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jolly ole time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demon Owned You RPG :: Earth -- :: Europe-
Jump to: