Demon Owned You RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon Owned You RPG

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A tree and Irish coffee

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Onyx
The Absolved Damnation
Onyx

A tree and Irish coffee - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tree and Irish coffee   A tree and Irish coffee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 11:21 pm

"GOOOODDAAYYYYYYY DOOOOH GEEES OWS ABOUT WEE GATHA ROUND THE BARBIES."

Onyx screamed out to no one in particular, it took him a while to get here and he was already ready for more want and destruction.

"I feel so excited this calls for a sing along."

The boy said taking a large stereo out that had human hands still attached to it they seemed to be fresh since blood was still coming out of both of them that were attached however it did not bother onyx in the slightest.

Pressing the play button Onyx took off his shirt while he breathed in.

The karaoke soundtrack for 'part of your world' began to play extremely loud however Onyx could be louder.

'Excitement abounds
I almost can't wait
Relax, I don't want your baby
I already ate
Though I do tend to generally kill
Kill things that don't fight back'

As onyx began to sing he attracted people in the center town people attracted to the melodic tune of his voice, however as reached the last verse he spun and kicked a elder lady in her face.

Forcing the women to cry out in pain as people looked at him like he was nuts however he simply shrugged off their stares.

I see this village
What does it hold?
What shall I butcher them with
Fire or cold?
Running from me sure you'd think
'He's a pathological bloodthirsty homicidal maniac!'

Once again still the boy sang as he took out one of his thorns and grabbing the face of an older lady slicing some of her cheek off with a smile on his. The wound automatically burning thank's to the knife being on fire.

I'd kill kittens and puppies and bunnies
I'd maim toddlers and teens and then more
You see a wife? I see a widow
But what then?
Can't you see?
I'd kill four!

Onyx was spinning around in circles stamping on the ladies face who at the time was still alive.

The blood of the lady spurting up onto his chest and legs as people began to disperse however some were foolish enough to see what the commotion was about .....oh how wrong they were to do such a thing

I want to incinerate and decapitate
I want to melt
Want to melt some faces
Watching the peasants...what do they call it?
Ahh...grieve!

It was needless to say what Onyx began to practice here while people watched in disgust and shock at what he did to a family of four however he didn't touch the little girl who stood there shocked at her families death.

I suppose that being insane there's not much to life
Sanity is needed for loving...feeling...
How does this all not make me...what's that word again?
Heave!

The boy spoke as he knelt down next to the girl, however by the time he reached the end he began to crescendo in his voice. Picking the girl up and whirling her around slamming her into the nearest building all the while people did nothing!

You've nowhere to hide
Nowhere to run
Your village will burn like the heart of the sun!
With infinite glee
It's going to be me

He sung majestically while stamping his foot the entire street that he was on began to rise as he lifted his arms into the air. Smiling and laughing.

However as he went for the next part of his song he found that someone had shot his stereo...a local militia who was cowering in his boots looking like he was ready to shit his pants.

".....well ya shouldn't had done that partner."

Onyx spoke in a western accent, two sides of street top on opposites of the man came shooting up next to him while his feet were constricted Onyx crushing the man slowly with the side of the street that rose out of the ground.

Onyx sighed then shook his head.

"Oh well, time to get to work."

He said stomping his foot on the ground again lifting the street even further into the air.

Back to top Go down
Asmodeous
The Umbran Desire
Asmodeous

PostSubject: Re: A tree and Irish coffee   A tree and Irish coffee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 11:42 pm

Swimming around the streets dressed in rags and covered mostly from head to toe a fellow visitor to this existence came into the area just before the madness started in the very same streets. Before it all happened just an half hour past this kind and gentle man sat at a local  shop in the outdoor sections, mourning tea was ever so important.  It was difficult through the hooded veil he had to covered his body with since it felt like his face burnt whenever he poured it on himself through the mask.

But soaking it up through the fabric was a hellva lot easier then dealing with people when they saw him, he learned that lesson well in Paris. Beauty was such a rare resource here, panic crusades and bothersome trouble under its name and history has recorded it all.

Nah not today he didn't want anything more then to watch the madness happen in this endless war. And as it always does something happened to get his attention, a crazy looking person singing to the masses and wearing the most clothing Asmodeous has ever seen in a performer.  He sang, danced and even had nice special effects, the costs of blood was so cheap too. He watched finishing his tea before pulling down his mask to whistle in admiration of the entertainment, snapping a picture as well.

" WOOOO!! nice show!! more blood!"
he shouted while taking another snap shot and getting out of his chair before the damage was going to reach him.
Back to top Go down
Oriel
Deadeye of The Family
Oriel

PostSubject: Re: A tree and Irish coffee   A tree and Irish coffee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 12:09 am

As the liquids flew all over the room some hit Oriel's face. Now she was properly awake. She would reply to Neptune with a somewhat grumpy sounding "Morning.." She didn't mean to sound grumpy it was just the cause of the hangover she had. The girl stood up and walked over to the kitchen, grabbed a glass of water and sipped at it slowly. There had been the mistake made in the past of drinking so much water that her stomach would just say no and she'd throw it up again. Looking over to Neptune she spoke,

"I hope you don't mind but I'm going to have a shower."

With that she escaped to the bathroom where she had a shower, got back into her clothes, brushed her teeth with one of the spare toothbrushes the hotel left there and was all ready looking nice and fresh again. She got out of the bathroom expecting her friend to get on in there after her and get all freshed up. It was one of the best ways to get rid of a hangover Oriel thought.

"Your turn, showers get rid of hangovers the best I think."

With that she returned to the lounge. As Neptune went into the bathroom Oriel thought it would only be so kind to get his room not looking like a state. She went to the kitchen and opened up a bin, using her arms she imitated picking up bottles, glass and other bits of rubbish as they all floated over to the bin and dropped in it. The girl then went to the windows and opened them, there was someone talking through a stereo really loud near the centre of town. Must be some sort of event going on Oriel thought at first. The girl straightened up the room now without using her air enchantment and sat down on the couch again, feeling a small breeze roll in through the window.

Whilst waiting for Neptune to get out Oriel felt the ground shake a little. Suddenly she was alert, maybe it wasn't just some event. Putting her small bag back on she got up and banged on the bathroom door.

"Neptune! Something's going on, I don't like the sound of it. I'm going to go check it out, should I wait for you?"

The girl looked to the window, then back to the bathroom, whenever she was going to leave she would go flying out the window. Stay fresh.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
The Cascading Torrent
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: A tree and Irish coffee   A tree and Irish coffee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 12:26 am

An apologetic look would apologize for him as he shrugged with the sheepish grin hoping that she wasn't particularly upset. She was rather grumpy in the morning and as she spoke of hopping in the tub he had no objections. He nodded and relaxed as he got some clothes ready for when it was his turn to bathe and rid his body of the last nights regrets.

Despite drinking as much as he did Neptune didn't have a hangover. This was no surprise for him. Perhaps it was his resilience to the fluids that allowed such but he never really had to worry about those issues when drinking. Shrugging it off he continued to get ready no caring for the messy room. He'd fix it up once she left and they parted ways for the day.

As she stepped out the door he looked her from the face to feet and back up to the face. Her demeanor did seem to change quite a bit. As she explained how it helped her get rid of her hangover he nodded once again. He put the dots together but wasn't talkative this early in the day.

Heading into the shower he let the hot water pour all over his body before applying the cold. Being able to manipulate the water if it got to hot he could stop it before pressing it against his body. This always helped him get the perfect temperature. As he heard shuffling outside the shower he ignored it. It was likely Oriel getting ready to leave. He wouldn't be surprised if she was gone by the time he got out.

As he finished rinsing there was lots of movement but he assumed she was getting rowdy? As his mouth was open he interrupted as she spoke of potential danger. His demeanor changing much more actively he could only assume the worst. "Onyx." He mouthed to himself, the water no longer touching him but only the surrounding the area.

His clothing grew on top of him as the water atop his body was used as material for his travel. As he opened the door the water that was on him was now a disk that he would use in order to keep up with Oriel. He didn't want to bring an excess of material from this area so he would use the minimalist trick. Although, there was a knot in his stomach telling him otherwise.

"Let's go." He confirmed, the ice carrying to the scene with what he assumed was her by his side. As he neared the festivities his assumptions were proven correct much to his dismay. Sighing, he would realize the eventuality of this battle. As the clouds began to form over the area he floated above the moving earth knowing to stay out of his mans territory. Confronting the man his claws formed ready to combat him regardless of the situation. Going easy and saving the island wasn't going to help prevent the murderer.

A heavy rain swept a large area pass what they could see with their naked eye. The water swirled around both Neptune and Onyx as dome's were formed. He would awake Onyx's first move and reaction to this before wasting energy on an attack he would merely portal away from.

Calculations:
Back to top Go down
https://demonownedyou.forumotion.net
Onyx
The Absolved Damnation
Onyx

PostSubject: Re: A tree and Irish coffee   A tree and Irish coffee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 12:43 am

"Well well, it's ole Neptune, buddy how the hell are you, never found out if you enjoyed that pill? Do you still have the flower print shirt? And Oriel my my dont you look ... Well aside from the ass dull but that's okay I'm still ready to work it out.

So what are you two doing here I'm kind of performing internationally and I have a tour to keep up with right now and your ruining the show with all this water!"

Onyx pointed to the man who was literally crushed in between the street.

"Look you've already made my audience flat do you know how rude that is!

Luckily I heard the hark of a true lover of arts!

Now of with you two shoo shoo we'll play another day.

Onyx said stamping the ground as the ground opened up underneath onyx the boy falling into it laughing maniacally as he began to go down towards the bottom of the street being covered by all the earth he just lifted up.
Back to top Go down
Asmodeous
The Umbran Desire
Asmodeous

PostSubject: Re: A tree and Irish coffee   A tree and Irish coffee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 4:43 am

The very street itself lifted off chains of gravity into the air as the Umbra desire snapped a few more pictures as the people around him fled from this madness in screams and terror. Not sure why though this was rather entertaining. *Clicky clicky* another flash just before the shadow cast from this mass was blocking out any other sights.

Putting the camera back around his neck Asmodeous stripped off the hoboo's outfit from his perfect flesh, materilzing some standard style for himself as he wanted not to be hinder by the causal. Plus with this was going on cleary he wouldn't have to worry about drawing too much attention himself, the media should be all over this.

He wondered a bit as it started to rain, hoping to find a stop to see something from underneath this mass before he missed anything. Just a few minutes after getting drenched though the sounds of creaking mass echoed the remains of the street. The shadows growing denser and larger underneath as this beauty looked up. Seeing the rocks fall before quickly moving out of the way multiply times in quick succession. Seeing the man that caused all this fall he walked casually to where he looked like it was going to drop to.

"O! OO!! hey mind taking a picture? you look interesting and your concert so far has been good"
Asmodeous shouted at Onyx, free of the fear that likely should have invoked caution.
Back to top Go down
Isshi
The Reaper
Isshi

PostSubject: Re: A tree and Irish coffee   A tree and Irish coffee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 4:33 pm

Wet. Isshi crinkled his nose. Was was he wet? He had just been nice and warm, enjoying the rays of the sun. Stretching, he opened his eyes to find that it was now apparently raining. A lot. How long had he been asleep? He sat up on the bench on which he had been napping, yawning. To his surprise, it seemed as though there had been some sort of earthquake. The streets had been torn up. Though, it also seemed as though there was a guy laughing. What exactly was going on?
Back to top Go down
Oriel
Deadeye of The Family
Oriel

PostSubject: Re: A tree and Irish coffee   A tree and Irish coffee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 11:59 pm

Oriel went along side Neptune to the scene, manipulating the air around her to make herself fly. Arriving with Neptune she also let out a sigh. Onyx, that crazy dude. He always made unnecessary comments about her. The girl knew this was all part of him trying to get to her head.pants.

"Onyx, looking terrible as always."

She said as she pulled out her pistol. Oriel didn't like messing around when it came to this Amaran, she knew he was definitely a lot more dangerous than most people. Before letting the boy slip away underneath the earth the girl fired three bullets at him, one as always going for his head, the other two at his shoulders.

The girl kept her distance for now waiting to see what he would do next. She noticed another person, blonde, interested in Onyx's show yet not joining in with the 'fun'.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
The Cascading Torrent
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: A tree and Irish coffee   A tree and Irish coffee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 12:10 am

A low growl emitted from his throat as the water that was surrounding Onyx began to follow him within the hole. The ivory haired demon wasn't going to escape this time. Having decided to use it against his better judgement his third eye was opened as he now saw everything surround him.

The magical energies including those on the female who seemed to be using illusionary magic to give her this disguise. This wasn't the main issue, however, as the water continued to seep in and chase him he would follow his trail to where he would pop out. He assumed that he didn't have an extra sense to let him know where he was going so as he followed the warrior there would be water where he popped out ready to turn into shards of hail coming down at him slicing him up severely. Or at least this was the hopeful endeavor.

He was still relying on his mental energies to help him confront the warrior and with this much water surrounding the battle field he didn't have to exert as much force to move it around quickly like in their confrontation. The home field advantage was hopefully his despite the warrior hiding beneath the rock. Even now, he would be able to see him in his own turf as his hid beneath the rubble of his own grave.
Back to top Go down
Onyx
The Absolved Damnation
Onyx

PostSubject: Re: A tree and Irish coffee   A tree and Irish coffee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 10:37 am

Onyx yawned before jumping into his hole a flick of his wrist an a wall of earth rose from the ground shielding himself from oriels mean old bullets.

"Oriel baby your getting predictable with that toy there seems as though someone still all groom and doom, chief my boy you have a horrible taste in personalities...then again who am I to judge

And hey I am not looking horrible take a look at my young fan over there she's gone to pieces over me!"

Onyx said laughing once more at his own comment using the earth to point towards the child crumbled against the wall breathing hoarsely with some obvious broken bones.

Jumping into the hole onyx began to go through the earth however when he got the center of the rock he was in he stopped.

"Might as well make them work for it!"

Onyx said surrounding himself in an earth sphere as he felt something collide with the sphere he had just created.

"Oh Neptune you dog!"

Onyx said gleefully while lifting nor of the earth around the center piece he was in into the air.

"Time to start the show!"

Onyx said rising surrounding earth outside of the street he just rose he had a grand plan a very grand plan to put Neptune to the test!
Back to top Go down
Neptune
The Cascading Torrent
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: A tree and Irish coffee   A tree and Irish coffee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 2:48 pm

As he escaped in a massive ball of Earth the water that was chasing him wasn't going to succeed so he just let it shoot up as a geyser in order to get the rocks moist as he was doing with the rain. A demented smirk would come across his face despite it being hidden behind the mask.

As the water continued he knew that he wouldn't be able to erode it. Not at this rate anyway. Making the water seep in he wasn't afraid to get physical he just needed the proper motivation and plan. Hopefully, the water would come through the cracks and make it so Onyx would be drowned within his own cage. If nothing happened for too long then he would have to push Onyx to the next level where he was willing to fight.

The water would be coming in at all directions and held by Neptune's waterbending in attempt to drown the man. Where ever there was room for air for him to breathe there would be water seeping through in order to clog up his oxygen supply.
Back to top Go down
Asmodeous
The Umbran Desire
Asmodeous

PostSubject: Re: A tree and Irish coffee   A tree and Irish coffee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 4:24 pm

Moving away as the two element collide in battle he had to make sure not to be caught up in their crazy antics. It was fun to watch but he'd rather not have to lick any wounds before the photo shoot next week.

"Shit's getting real...reminds me of a movie I saw, people should be watching this too!
" Asmodeous thought to himself as he skipped gleefully back into the store where he bought his tea from. Most of the building was pretty much in wreck thanks to the after math of their attacks ut still rather stable to hold its function. One happen to be the phone line.

Dialing the 9-1-1 number an operator quickly took the line and spoke asking for the information claimly manner.

" Hello there, I would just like to report a pair of near super human people about to destroy an entire section of the city with god knows what kinda of powers. Well super human might be a bit of an exaggeration since I'm not sure they are humans and they are well above what any mortal dream of doing. Mind sending in a video crew to record this? Awe bliss don't panic its just a city thank you"

Dropping the line Asmodeous took a stroll in the building, hoping to find some stairs or the way to the tall roof to get a better view of this. Mean while the lady he called hosting the emergency line was in a sweat of panic and concern, contacting the local law before having the military informed and mobilizing for action against these two. Preping for a large scale counter strike.
Back to top Go down
Oriel
Deadeye of The Family
Oriel

PostSubject: Re: A tree and Irish coffee   A tree and Irish coffee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:41 pm

Oriel sighed, he had grown yet another ability other than teleporting and this one with a lot of potential danger to the world. There wasn't much Oriel could do at this point as it seemed as though Neptune had this mostly. However the girl summoned one of her katana's to her hand.

Moving as fast as she could she sliced towards Onyx sending a sharp slice of air for his earth cover. It would be fast and quick enough to slice through the ground so the Amaran would have to come out eventually and show himself.

(Sorry for taking so long and average post)
Back to top Go down
Onyx
The Absolved Damnation
Onyx

PostSubject: Re: A tree and Irish coffee   A tree and Irish coffee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 12:51 pm

Meanwhile in the center of the sphere Onyx was continuing moving the rock to make a certain type of move to be honest he wasn't even sure if this would work or not however he wasn't sure himself however it was worth a shot.

Constantly moving the rock around he was working quickly obviously enough either chiefy and his new girlfriend were either

Trying to murder him by snuffing him out.

or trying to cut to him.

Perhaps explode the rock he could really go out with a bang that way!

"AHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH"

Onyx began to laugh out loud to himself at his own thoughts.

When he was finally finished he allowed his the sphere he was in to fall down all the way towards the ground inside the land he was in.

While inside the land that he brought up initially from the ground began to shake, onyx at the epic center.

Suddenly Onyx used the earth and shot the sphere of earth he was initially in like a cannon he sent himself up the higher he the more earth he was able to surrounded his initial sphere bursting through the ground sending the now gigantic rock blasting higher into the sky.

Onyx in the center laughing.

Oh this was going to be rich.

So rich.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tree and Irish coffee   A tree and Irish coffee - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A tree and Irish coffee
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demon Owned You RPG :: Earth -- :: Australia-
Jump to: