Demon Owned You RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon Owned You RPG

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A tree and Irish coffee

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Neptune
The Cascading Torrent
Neptune

A tree and Irish coffee - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tree and Irish coffee   A tree and Irish coffee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 10:21 am

"It doesn't really matter. They're doing it and we have to survive." He said, mildly depressed as he finished the last of his drink and then poured more without the coke. It could be seen as him following suit to make for more of an interesting night. Now following with her pace he said, "I don't plan to keep up with you I'm just trying to get really fucked up." He was unsure how else to put it since that particularly what he said, "Whatever happens, happens." He said, in regards to where the night will happen. He was unsure how he could take it but he was sure he would end up doing something stupid due to the alcohol.
Back to top Go down
https://demonownedyou.forumotion.net
Oriel
Deadeye of The Family
Oriel

PostSubject: Re: A tree and Irish coffee   A tree and Irish coffee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 10:31 am

Oriel smiled and nodded, it was exactly what she wanted to hear. She had a love for getting fucked up with friends and ending up doing stupid, silly things along with random conversations. It was really nice to not be drinking alone again.

"Now that's what I like to hear, I wouldn't expect you to keep up. I drink a lot."

After speaking she chuckled a little, God she looked like an alcoholic but she couldn't care less. It kept her intact for all the times she wasn't off her face. The girl went at her drink again, whiskey was such an army person's spirit.

"I hope we can go out soon.. The trusty flask is nearly all out.."
Back to top Go down
Neptune
The Cascading Torrent
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: A tree and Irish coffee   A tree and Irish coffee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 10:37 am

"You're an attractive lady." He said, seemingly coming onto her. This wasn't the point but this was a needed statement in order for her to follow along his thought process. "It's much easier for you to distract people than it would be me." He said, clarifying that he was going in a different direction than his last sentence implied. "I can manipulate liquid." He said, furthering his point hoping that the dots would connect by themselves. As long as she knew the place to go then they would be able to swindle the man out of some booze and while they had the money for it this would probably be loads more fun.
Back to top Go down
Oriel
Deadeye of The Family
Oriel

PostSubject: Re: A tree and Irish coffee   A tree and Irish coffee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 10:50 am

One of the girl's eyebrows raised as Neptune treated her with a compliment completely out of the blue. It would seem as though he was coming onto her though his next two sentences would prove otherwise. Oriel would catch on quickly with what he was saying, they would rob a liquor store perhaps. It seemed fair enough, alcohol was so bloody expensive in this country.

"I see.. Liquor is rather expensive round here so I'm guessing you're suggesting we uh.. Take what one would say we earned today in the cafe.."

She spoke slyly and jokingly about the last part. Oriel would do that whether she got free alcohol out of it or not. The girl was quick to finish her last glass, she put the empty back on the table before reaching into her bag to grab out a beanie. She pulled all her hair to the back and put her beanie over it to hide her distinctive long pink hair, you could still see the pink but it just looked short.

"If we go out.. My hair is a bit distinctive in case anyone might notice it from earlier today.."
Back to top Go down
Neptune
The Cascading Torrent
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: A tree and Irish coffee   A tree and Irish coffee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 11:05 am

As she joked about earning the liquor through the actions they committed he could understand the mentality, even if it was a joke and how by constantly risking their lives that they would have earned such pleasantries at the cost of their most likely short lives. They were in the business of winning a war and those with power were the only ones able to stand opposition to the Amarans. As she raised her eyebrows she was apparently mildly surprised at the original comment which meant that he would at least have faired well if he did try to hit on her. It wasn't something intended but it was nice to know considering he hadn't actually been with a woman in a decent while. It was a dry spell but it's kind of hard when you're more focused on not dying.

He would play this to his strengths as the two would end up going to the liquor store. Despite having pulled the beanie out of nowhere it seemed to fit her. It was probably a go to disguise for moments like this. Before entering the store that she would lead them to he would whisper in his ear and say, "Follow my lead." As he would grab her by the waist and enter the store he would act more drunk than he actually was and say, "Eyy!!! Get this lady anything she wants! Itsa very speshal dayyaknow." Leaning on her a bit too heavily as part of this act and he would then move into her ear and preemptively say, "Sorry." Getting off of her he would say, "I shall return!" With his arms in the air. "Just get her situated. I'mma try to bum a cig off someone." As he would turn he gave her butt a lovetap and said, "Save some of that for me." with his words slurring. Hopefully, the apologies were good enough. Exiting the door and leaving it open to show he'd be right back he talked to a couple people outdoors in order to seem distracted. As he ended up coaxing them of a cigarette he would keep it out of the man's sight. Hopefully, Oriel was doing what she needed to and he would begin sneaking out a conga line of bottles.
Back to top Go down
Oriel
Deadeye of The Family
Oriel

PostSubject: Re: A tree and Irish coffee   A tree and Irish coffee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 11:32 am

As Neptune whispered in HER ear she would follow his lead in acting a little more drunk than she was, however holding her posture to not look too drunk to buy alcohol. Walking into the store she looked around for some typical girly drinks grabbing them off the shelves ready to place them on the counter as Neptune said he would leave.

"Okay! Goodluck with that!"

Before receiving an unnecessary lovetap and dirty comment she heard Neptune say sorry, she wasn't too sure if that was genuine or not. Like any typical girl would she jumped a little and let out a giggle. Oriel placed the two bottles in her hand on the counter as the cashier watched her closely, the girl smiling and keeping her eye on him as she grabbed bottles off the shelves placing them on the counter.

"He's quite drunk.. We've got my Birthday party happening down the road and we needed more of this stuff. How much will it be for all of this?"

"$432.50 thanks"

"That is outrageous! What is so wrong with country that alcohol is so expensive! My Birthday is ruined!!"

The girl turned around as if she was about to completely spaz out at the cashier her hands tightening up. However she was looking to see if Neptune had done what was needed, seeing the last bottle go out the door she turned back around to the cashier.

"I'm sorry ma'am but I can give you $10 off since it's your birthday?"

"NO! It's still too expensive I am leaving! You have lost a customer sir!"

She yelled before storming out the door. Oriel could play off the angry expressions after that unnecessary lovetap from Neptune. Out the door she looked at Neptune.

"Success? That last thing you did wasn't needed by the way."
Back to top Go down
Neptune
The Cascading Torrent
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: A tree and Irish coffee   A tree and Irish coffee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 11:41 am

As the bottles reached around the corner and out of sight he pretended to put out the cigarette and then jammed it in his pocket not caring if it broke or not. It was a little more strength than needed but he blamed it on the alcohol. As the two would end up walking to the hotel the bottles following very subtly within the darkness he would wait until they were distant enough to say, "What drunk guy doesn't want to get laid?" Explaining why he did it, "If we're playing parts we gotta sell them." He shrugged, justifying what he did. "I am sorry though. I don't mean to be rude." He was sincere, however he wouldn't hold it on his conscious. He had done worse things to more innocent people, even if unintentional. As they would bring the bottles to the hotel and finally his room he would have them floating above them both in a circle and think of what to do with them. "Got any ideas on making this interesting?" He would ask, hoping that she knew some interesting games that their powers could help with. It would be much more interesting that way than if they were to just play the normal games.
Back to top Go down
Oriel
Deadeye of The Family
Oriel

PostSubject: Re: A tree and Irish coffee   A tree and Irish coffee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 11:55 am

Oriel shrugged it off as he justified it, he was right but the contact was still not needed the girl thought.

"Whatever, it's cool."

She said as they continued to walk into the hotel room. Before Neptune had asked Oriel was already thinking of things they could do with the alcohol and Neptune's magical liquid ability. There she had it, it was so typical, they wouldn't bottles or cups for this.

"Could you.. make a bubble thingy each of the same amount of liquor each and we'll see who can drink it all faster?"

Back to top Go down
Neptune
The Cascading Torrent
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: A tree and Irish coffee   A tree and Irish coffee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 10:27 pm

Smashing all the bottles together he would collect the glass within them and then drop them into the trash bin or whatever by the side. The fluids would all merge together and be concocted into one giant ball before separating into two spheres of similar size. "You ready?" He said, waiting for her go. When she gave the okay they water would be on both of their heads and they would have to drink it all or else the other would be deemed the winner. There wasn't a particular consequence but all this was in good fun.
Back to top Go down
Oriel
Deadeye of The Family
Oriel

PostSubject: Re: A tree and Irish coffee   A tree and Irish coffee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 11:43 pm

The girl took off the beanie letting her hair out again, an alcohol soaked beanie wouldn't be too nice. Dropping the beanie on the floor she prepared herself for the beverages to hit her face, the mixture of all those different drinks would surely get her fucked up.

"Alright I'm ready."

As the bubble flowed over to her Oriel was quick to start drinking. She was quite use to sculling beverages like this giving her less need for air. It took her only twelve seconds before the whole thing was gone, it was kinda gross really. Afterwards she was about to burp, however holding it out came a hiccup. Feeling the alcohol only hit her a bit she knew it'd be only five minutes then she'd be goneburgers. Her words already slurring,

"Heeeyy are you finished? That was quite a mixture"

She said pointing her finger at Neptune her eyes slightly squinted gaining focus.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
The Cascading Torrent
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: A tree and Irish coffee   A tree and Irish coffee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 11:47 pm

Neptune didn't care about winning in competition but he did want to be funny about this so he used his waterbending to make it much easier to indulge all of the alcohol having finished much more quickly than she did and said, "Yeah, I've been waiting." He said, all calm, cool and collected before trying to stand up and then falling on top of her potentially knocking her over as he would end up rolling off to the side and then say, "Hey, floor. How'd you get up here?"
Back to top Go down
Oriel
Deadeye of The Family
Oriel

PostSubject: Re: A tree and Irish coffee   A tree and Irish coffee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 12:14 am

As Neptune fell over Oriel quickly stepped out of the way. She had only a few minutes left before she would be completely off her face as he was. Falling to the ground she laughed at him as he asked the floor how it got up there. This was her chance to confuse the shit out of him.

Using Hand of Aeolus she moved the air around her to make it so she was standing on the ceiling upside down, moving the air carefully to make it so her hair would even point to the ceiling to look like gravity. Looking down at Neptune she asked..

"What the hell are you doing up there?"
Back to top Go down
Neptune
The Cascading Torrent
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: A tree and Irish coffee   A tree and Irish coffee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 12:18 am

"Oh. I'm sorry. I do that." He said, apologizing to not being able to control his powers properly. At least this was his assumption as she tricked him. He knew this was a trick but was too drunk to do anything but play along with it. Activating Newton's Blessing, which allowed him to change how gravity effected him he fell to the ceiling as if that was the center of the Earth pulling him down and hit it with a thud. He then said, "Here I am!" In an overly excited way as if this was natural.
Back to top Go down
Oriel
Deadeye of The Family
Oriel

PostSubject: Re: A tree and Irish coffee   A tree and Irish coffee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 12:31 am

The girl looked a little confused as he played along with the trick using another form of magic. The two could probably play this game all night. As he joined her on the ceiling she jumped down and up like a silly kid.

"Yay!! What should we do in an upside down world??"

She asked Neptune knowing they surely could get up to some sort of silly shenanigans. Being upside down was causing her to feel much more drunk.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
The Cascading Torrent
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: A tree and Irish coffee   A tree and Irish coffee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 12:35 am

"What happens in upside down world stays in upside down world." He said, putting his finger over his mouth and looking down at the floor. They mustn't know, they must never know. The deadly glare was only given for a brief moment before he turned to her while still laying on the ceiling and say, "Do whatever you want. I don't think I can move." Despite this he acted giddy about the whole situation and enjoyed being so drunk he couldn't move properly.
Back to top Go down
Oriel
Deadeye of The Family
Oriel

PostSubject: Re: A tree and Irish coffee   A tree and Irish coffee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 12:45 am

Oriel looked down at the furniture suspiciously, they were going to tell someone.

"Hush hush, I think the couch knows.."

With that she walked over to where the couch was directly below her. With that she dropped down to the couch holding her elbow to give in an elbow. She didn't drop herself too fast otherwise it would hurt her, however the couch, it was in pain suffering.

"Don't you tell anyone you bastard or I'll turn you to mush!"

Okay Oriel was definitely drunk now and acting childish. After slightly beating up the couch she rolled over to lay on her back, her knees bent and her hands behind her head. It was so nice to relish in that state.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
The Cascading Torrent
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: A tree and Irish coffee   A tree and Irish coffee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 12:49 am

Rolling over until he too was on top of the couch he would drop on top of it. "No, you don't don't!" He said, dropping down at a high velocity. Crashing directly into it he said, "Mission accomplished." As he turned to face the female on the couch with a smile that showed their success in battling the forces of the normal world. "This is a lot comfier than I remember." He said, laying next to the girl unable to move and growing more tired because of the jet lag. He was probably just going to talk from now on.
Back to top Go down
Oriel
Deadeye of The Family
Oriel

PostSubject: Re: A tree and Irish coffee   A tree and Irish coffee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 12:59 am

Oriel chilled there. She was now exceedingly drunk, barely able to move she just decided to talk about some random crap.

"Who do you think would win in a fight out of.. A taco or a sandwich?"
Back to top Go down
Neptune
The Cascading Torrent
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: A tree and Irish coffee   A tree and Irish coffee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 1:01 am

"Taco hands down. It has that armor and shit." He said, immediately. He was more about having a better defense opposed to having a better offense despite what his natural inclination towards physical prowess was. The tacos also, if broke, could stab into the flesh of the sandwich. No competition.
Back to top Go down
Oriel
Deadeye of The Family
Oriel

PostSubject: Re: A tree and Irish coffee   A tree and Irish coffee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 8:40 am

Oriel could only agree, sandwiches were soft as taco's had a strong outer shell. The taco would definitely win. Thinking of another random question it came to her, this one a little harder to answer than the first.

"Would you rather have pineapples for hands? Or eat only pineapple for the rest of your life?"

The amount of time Oriel would contemplate this question was endless even if she were sober. Pineapple hands would be ever so inconvenient, however eating pineapples for a lifetime would result in endless annoying amounts of pain in the corners of your lips. In the end hands would always be more important but the lip thing would suck.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
The Cascading Torrent
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: A tree and Irish coffee   A tree and Irish coffee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 9:35 am

"Pineapples for hands." He said, yet again off top. "My magic allows me to function in society without ever having to move my body. Eating the same things for the rest of your life would be torture." He explained, had it not been for his magic he wouldn't went with eating pineapples solely because going on the internet, writing and wiping his ass were things that happened often.
Back to top Go down
Oriel
Deadeye of The Family
Oriel

PostSubject: Re: A tree and Irish coffee   A tree and Irish coffee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:29 am

Oriel could only disagree.

"I'd rather eat pineapple. It's a nice fruit and I really do need my hands. Though, I would have a constant pain in the corners of my lips forever maybe I'd just get used to it. I dunno.."

She paused, thinking about an even weirder question. Her conversations really sucked.

"Would you rather eat hotdogs for the rest of your life or wear a hotdog suit six out of seven days a week?"

Back to top Go down
Neptune
The Cascading Torrent
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: A tree and Irish coffee   A tree and Irish coffee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:46 pm

"Eating only one food for the rest of my life is probably one of the cruelest forms of torture." He said, explaining his views on any of those answers. He clearly, would rather get the hotdog costume for 6 days of the week. As he rested on the couch his eyelids felt heavy as his blinking lasted much longer than the normal expectancy. Eventually, he would doze off.
Back to top Go down
Oriel
Deadeye of The Family
Oriel

PostSubject: Re: A tree and Irish coffee   A tree and Irish coffee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 7:49 am

Halfway through Neptune's sentence Oriel had managed to fall asleep. There was enough liquor to knock her out and remove any memory of the night to her other than the two drinking furiously at those bubbles. The two of them falling on the couch together would make for awkward situations the next day.

Sleep.

Opening her eyes Oriel squinted barely being able to handle the light hitting her face, even more so the splitting headache she had. After facing the back of the couch all night the girl rolled over, only to see Neptune right there. 'Oh what the fuck?' she thought before slowly and quietly moving off the couch onto a different one.

Her head did not like her standing up. Only just making it to the other couch she fell on to it, her face in the cushions as the rest of her body laid across it, one leg still on the ground. She wasn't quite properly awake yet, more in a daze.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
The Cascading Torrent
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: A tree and Irish coffee   A tree and Irish coffee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 12:51 pm

Having not noticed the silence Neptune was now accompanied by the landscapes and entities that his mind perceived. Revisiting the thoughts of earlier today he relived the moments beneath his closed eyes as it took a turn for the worst as the Amaran began to kill all the people as he and Oriel failed. His dream changing instantly his mind perceived it as if it was part of the same dream as minds do; attempting to make connections when there aren't.

He revisited the collapse of Hawaii and as he awoke the water shot up all the water in the room was in the air swirling like miniwhirpools. Sitting up and looking Oriel dazed he didn't realize he was staring at her as the water increased in intensity as he gripped the sofa with full force. The fluids started to slow down, however, they were still there as he somewhat came into grips with the fact that he woke up. "Oh," he said, looking away sheepishly. He was unsure how this would be taken. "Goodmorning." The fluids danced to their origin point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tree and Irish coffee   A tree and Irish coffee - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A tree and Irish coffee
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demon Owned You RPG :: Earth -- :: Australia-
Jump to: