Demon Owned You RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon Owned You RPG

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kevlin Core

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azmot
Noble of the Woven
Azmot

Kevlin Core Empty
PostSubject: Kevlin Core   Kevlin Core Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:43 pm

Name: Kevlin Core

Magic Cost: 0

Element: Nature

Effects: The user is able to draw power from the 'Kevlin Stitch' augmentations, and more specifically is able to be more mana-efficient when dealing with them specifically. As long as he has a 'Kevlin Stitch' armor / weapon with a corresponding enchantment active and the weapon attached to him biologically, the user is able to generate a static 10 MP per post, at a maximum of 300 MP. Whenever he uses any forge based spell, he also gains an additional 10 MP for each spell involving a 'Kevlin Stitch' apparatus prior to that spell's casting in the same post at a maximum of 50 MP, whereas the chain restarts afterwards. (ie, the first spell is 0, second is 10, third is 20, etc.)

Last edited by Azmot on Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:08 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Neptune
The Cascading Torrent
Neptune

Kevlin Core Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevlin Core   Kevlin Core Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:33 pm

Halving or reducing a quarter is not something that can be done indefinitely.
Back to top Go down
https://demonownedyou.forumotion.net
Azmot
Noble of the Woven
Azmot

Kevlin Core Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevlin Core   Kevlin Core Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:40 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
The Cascading Torrent
Neptune

Kevlin Core Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevlin Core   Kevlin Core Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:49 pm

Perhaps my point should've been clearer. Magic reduction in that sense is not allowed indefinitely. If you need a better example you can look at my abilities. I already had to limit them and potential combos due to inevitable reducing a 500 MP spell to 65.

The most you would get would be the similar version of mine when applicable to Kevlin Stitch abilities so it relies on your forge stat.
Back to top Go down
Azmot
Noble of the Woven
Azmot

Kevlin Core Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevlin Core   Kevlin Core Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:58 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
The Cascading Torrent
Neptune

Kevlin Core Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevlin Core   Kevlin Core Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 10:00 pm

Quote :
Whenever he uses a spell that specifically correlates with a 'Kevlin Stitch' apparatus, he also gains an additional 10 MP for each spell involving a 'Kevlin Stitch' apparatus prior to that spell's casting in the previous two posts. (ie, the first spell is 0, second is 10, third is 20, etc.)
I understand you wanting to make powerful things, however, I already set the bar of how powerful these things can be as an example due to their potency. You're going to have edit it so it's within the same post as well as having a limit at 50 MP where the chain must then restart.
Back to top Go down
Azmot
Noble of the Woven
Azmot

Kevlin Core Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevlin Core   Kevlin Core Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 10:08 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
The Cascading Torrent
Neptune

Kevlin Core Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevlin Core   Kevlin Core Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 10:10 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kevlin Core Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevlin Core   Kevlin Core Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kevlin Core
Page 1 of 1