Demon Owned You RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon Owned You RPG

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Island Hopping Cattle Ring

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Onyx
The Absolved Damnation
Onyx

Island Hopping Cattle Ring  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island Hopping Cattle Ring    Island Hopping Cattle Ring  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 10:46 am

"Neptune, strange look for the god of the sea. Now for who am I....who am I......I am the master of hundred of workers they all look to me!......oh wait no I'm not. I'm Onyx."

When he first spoke his voice had an operatic tune for a moment however it quickly died as it came, onyx tipping his invisible hat to Neptune.

At that small moment an orange cat passed by Onyx and he swept up the little cat, at first the creature was hostile however one look at the smile onyx had on his face and the creature just stopped as if it was frozen.

Looking back up towards the guy Onyx smiled the same smile to him too.

"Ya like pussy?"
Back to top Go down
Neptune
The Cascading Torrent
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Island Hopping Cattle Ring    Island Hopping Cattle Ring  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 10:52 am

The operatic tone wasn't half bad to be honest. It was unfortunate that Onyx hadn't utilized this talent to be accepted into this world and instead went on being borderline retard. There was no way that this could be true. It was most definitely an act. "Great, now Garfield's here." Neptune replied cynically in regards to the cat that appeared. "So, what is this all about?" He asked, trying to get back on point again.
Back to top Go down
https://demonownedyou.forumotion.net
Onyx
The Absolved Damnation
Onyx

PostSubject: Re: Island Hopping Cattle Ring    Island Hopping Cattle Ring  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 10:56 am

Petting the cat and setting it up on his neck allowing the cat to sit there who frankly didn't want to move out of being stricken to the bone.

Tilting his head he looked at the man and sighed looking up at him.

"What's all what about? Is it that personal of a question, I don't judge if you go the other way I mean you did seem really disappointed when you came through those bushes...maybe it was shock..which was it again Mr. Neptune?"

Back to top Go down
Neptune
The Cascading Torrent
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Island Hopping Cattle Ring    Island Hopping Cattle Ring  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 11:06 am

"Being attracted to dead bodies isn't..." He trailed off in disgust. "Why did you kill them?" He wasn't sure what he was doing with the cat but hopefully he wouldn't kill that as well. Maybe it would be best just to let him go which he probably would but the information was useful.
Back to top Go down
Onyx
The Absolved Damnation
Onyx

PostSubject: Re: Island Hopping Cattle Ring    Island Hopping Cattle Ring  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 11:09 am

"I told you I didn't kill them. Aye why can't you believe me Neptune, you seem to hate me for no reason."

Onyx said feigning sadness and disappointment wiping his eyes with the tabby cats tail.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
The Cascading Torrent
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Island Hopping Cattle Ring    Island Hopping Cattle Ring  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 11:11 am

"I'm just trying to protect the people. The blood on your clothing and your inherit power and lack of sanity isn't helpful." He said, sighing at the end of it. This probably wasn't going to go anywhere and Neptune began accepting that.
Back to top Go down
Onyx
The Absolved Damnation
Onyx

PostSubject: Re: Island Hopping Cattle Ring    Island Hopping Cattle Ring  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 11:18 am

"I'm insane?
I'm not insane.
I'm not insane ."

Onyx took a moment for the for the first time this entire conversation onyx stared at him with serious eyes as a threatening laugh came out of his mouth.

However as quick as it came it left.

"Besides who are you to judge the way I look I mean look at what your wearing yuck!"

The boy said letting himself get lost for a moment couldn't allow that just yet now could he?
Back to top Go down
Neptune
The Cascading Torrent
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Island Hopping Cattle Ring    Island Hopping Cattle Ring  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 10:34 pm

"It's about the evidence on your clothing not your clothing itself." He would have facepalmed if he didn't have the helmet on. A sigh escaped as he was baffled by this man's pure stupidity. He was definitely trying to get out of this and it was working. It wasn't as if Neptune could trap him. His only chance would be to submerge the entire island.
Back to top Go down
Onyx
The Absolved Damnation
Onyx

PostSubject: Re: Island Hopping Cattle Ring    Island Hopping Cattle Ring  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 10:58 pm

"That evidence I have blood on my clothes that happens when there's a wreckage and a whole bunch of people died duh, not everyone has a master chief suit that doesn't stain blood!"

Onyx said crossing his arms again.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
The Cascading Torrent
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Island Hopping Cattle Ring    Island Hopping Cattle Ring  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 11:04 pm

"There were no ships in the area and no incidents of a crash being reported...YOUR SWORD WAS IN THEIR SKULL." He said, completely fed up with the person. He would splash their face with some water out of frustration.
Back to top Go down
Onyx
The Absolved Damnation
Onyx

PostSubject: Re: Island Hopping Cattle Ring    Island Hopping Cattle Ring  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 11:08 pm

"MY HANDLE WAS IN THE SKULL NOT THE SWORD I TOLD YOU IF IT WAS THE SWORD THERE'D BE NO SKULL IT COULD HAVE FALLEN IN!"

Onyx said raising his arms in frustration as he got splashed with water still holding his hands up in the air the string of the absolution around his hand.

"NOW THAT WAS UNCALLED FOR YA BULLY!"
Back to top Go down
Neptune
The Cascading Torrent
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Island Hopping Cattle Ring    Island Hopping Cattle Ring  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 11:11 pm

"THE HANDLE WAS BLOODY." He said, yelling at the still uncleaned handle. This guy wasn't even trying he was just toying around with him. Sometimes he wishes he were a worse person so he could go through with submerging the island and captured this man for good.
Back to top Go down
Onyx
The Absolved Damnation
Onyx

PostSubject: Re: Island Hopping Cattle Ring    Island Hopping Cattle Ring  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 11:19 pm

"And how do you know it's not my blood! What are you a racist!"

Onyx said still screaming at this point just because he wanted too.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
The Cascading Torrent
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Island Hopping Cattle Ring    Island Hopping Cattle Ring  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 11:23 pm

"I SAW IT DRIP FROM HER EYE AS YOU PULLED IT OUT!" He was definitely too riled up. He would take a breath and calm down. "Listen," he began. "I ju--" he interrupted himself freezing some of the water residue on Onyx's face before using the ice as material to attempt to surround him a rather large cage that was filled to the brim with other bars making it stronger as well as preventing him from having the room to portal. This was large cage and hopefully it would be able to keep him in there. If anything, it would help expose the range to some degree.
Back to top Go down
Onyx
The Absolved Damnation
Onyx

PostSubject: Re: Island Hopping Cattle Ring    Island Hopping Cattle Ring  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 11:32 pm

"IS THIS HOW YOU GET PEOPLE TO BE YOUR FRIEND YOU PUT THEM IN CAGES!"

Onyx said shaking the cage he was in.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
The Cascading Torrent
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Island Hopping Cattle Ring    Island Hopping Cattle Ring  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 11:35 pm

"No, this is how I get people to speak." He said threateningly as the the ice from the cage now was manipulated to stab him through his arms and legs in multiple areas. Nothing fatal, just enough to cause pain and hopefully get him to speak. The military dog inside of him was coming out. It wasn't something that had previously popped up yet in his experiences.
Back to top Go down
Onyx
The Absolved Damnation
Onyx

PostSubject: Re: Island Hopping Cattle Ring    Island Hopping Cattle Ring  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 12:02 am

Onyx threw his body back barely missing the spikes that came at him. As he looked towards Neptune he had a disgusted look.

"Don't practice your fantasyland on me friend!"
Back to top Go down
Neptune
The Cascading Torrent
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Island Hopping Cattle Ring    Island Hopping Cattle Ring  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 12:05 am

Throwing himself back he would inevitably lean on the ice and if not then it wouldn't matter. Everything around him turned into water and would collapse onto him making every inch of his body covered in this water. If he were to teleport he would only make it into water unless he was able to go an extremely far distance with it and judging by his constant use that wasn't the case. He would make the boy pass out if need be although he wouldn't go for the kill through drowning.
Back to top Go down
Onyx
The Absolved Damnation
Onyx

PostSubject: Re: Island Hopping Cattle Ring    Island Hopping Cattle Ring  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 10:36 am

Onyx stood there now submerged in water sitting there in the cage glaring daggers at the master chief that just pulled a dirty trick.

yup.

Water men were not nice people at all.
Back to top Go down
Neptune
The Cascading Torrent
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Island Hopping Cattle Ring    Island Hopping Cattle Ring  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 10:42 am

As he didn't teleport out the warrior began swirling the water intensely making it hard to him to move his limbs but keeping him in the center of it all. Essentially, if he tried to escape he'd be pushed back to the center. Inevitably he would get knocked out and when he did he'd...he wasn't even sure anymore he didn't have the resources to do anything. He supposed he would call the cops and have him be on their radar from now on. And if he escaped it'd be something to alert the world about if he continued to murder the innocent.
Back to top Go down
Onyx
The Absolved Damnation
Onyx

PostSubject: Re: Island Hopping Cattle Ring    Island Hopping Cattle Ring  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 11:31 am

Onyx had no other choice he finally teleported activating his skill, a moment later he appeared two feet away from Neptune with his arms crossed tapping his foot.

"Ya know here's the part I don't get. Also you haven't answered it yet master chief.......THESE ARE HANDLES NOT SWORDS HOW COULD I KILL PEOPLE WITH A HANDLE!?"

Onyx said waving absolution around in his accidentally willing it too life. The blade instantaneously grew crushing into the building next to them with ease as Onyx looked at it silent for a second.

"OH MY GOD CHIEF LOOK I UNLOCKED A NEW SKILL!"

Onyx said not missing a beat however totally knew he this charade was almost over.

Teleport I

-10mp
Back to top Go down
Neptune
The Cascading Torrent
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Island Hopping Cattle Ring    Island Hopping Cattle Ring  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 12:09 pm

Letting the water fall to the ground and below both of their feet as it flooded the street a bit the handle that he so claimed was only a handle turned into an excessively large blade as Neptune just kind of stood there. He claimed it on being a new skill. Yup. Definitely guilty. As the water at their feet settled Neptune said, "You know this is over, right?"
Back to top Go down
Onyx
The Absolved Damnation
Onyx

PostSubject: Re: Island Hopping Cattle Ring    Island Hopping Cattle Ring  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 12:43 pm

"Not exactly, you just figured out I have a big sword, you know nothing else about me. Now your about to find out Chief my boy.........don't blink."

Onyx stamped his foot and immediately the ground underneath him began to fall meanwhile the ground Onyx was on began to rise.

This guy said it was over.

He was right.

It was.

Looking over the edge of the large pillar of earth, Onyx just stamped out of the ground as the still descending ground Neptune was on continued to fall.

Onyx looked over if he was still within the hole with a smile on his face Onyx would wave his free arm slamming the hole shut with a thick layer of earth.

If not he began to send a multiple number of earth spikes shooting out of the ground towards Neptune and where he would move. Meanwhile onyx still rose his other arm keeping to propelling himself into the air.

"TIME TO GET A GREAT VIEW OF THIS ENTIRE FUCKING PLACE."

Onyx screamed out while rising the color of his eyes changing to blood red taking a knee on the ever rising ten foot by 10 foot pillar of earth that was continually rising into the air.

-50mp

260 Remains
Back to top Go down
Neptune
The Cascading Torrent
Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Island Hopping Cattle Ring    Island Hopping Cattle Ring  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:34 pm

"Shit." Neptune cursed, not realizing that this was potentially the plan all along. Have him reveal his abilities and then return with a proper retaliation that he wouldn't be able to stop all that once. The ground beneath Neptune began to descend as the other side began to rise and there wasn't much that he could do aside use his water manipulation to keep this damn place afloat and balanced as the citizens began to panic. As multiple Earth spikes began to come towards him he wouldn't be able to move or else the island would continue to sink and he needed to focus on having the water support the island until the masses could escape. Deciding to play to his strengths he would turn intangible and have the rocks go within him so until he moved he would be prevented from turning tangible again which also meant that he would be prevented from being hurt by any of Onyx's potential attacks. However, on the off chance that he moved everything he would keep some water in the middle of him that he hadn't decided to make intangible with him in order to prevent any of Onyx's realizations. The island was at a halt or at least breaking slow enough to hopefully allow people to escape. He would only be able to do this for a couple of hours before passing out so he was unsure as to how he was going to escape once everything went down. The waves were intense as they fought against the forces of gravity in order to delay the inevitable. Sweat already began to drip down Neptune's brow as he used both his physical and mental capabilities in conjunction to more effectively save the island.

-10 Ethereal Shift
Back to top Go down
Onyx
The Absolved Damnation
Onyx

PostSubject: Re: Island Hopping Cattle Ring    Island Hopping Cattle Ring  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:40 pm

Sweat dropped from the forehead of Onyx when all of the sudden he felt the earth beneath him stop moving.

A snort came from the boy crawling too the side of the edge of earth looking down he saw the spikes but he saw no chief.......that clever fuck......that sneaky fuck.....

A chuckle came from the boy.

Then another and another and another

Soon the boy was laughing as loud as he could rolling disturbingly on the floor.

Standing up slowly and disturbingly the boy looked down grabbing at the hair in front of his eyes pulling at it.

"WELL PLAYED YOU GOD OF THE SEA! WHERE ARE YOU HIDING CHIEFEEEEEEEEEEE, DO YOU REALLY THINK THIS CAN STOP ME!

OH BUT WAIT YOUR TRYING TO A HERO RIGHT!

WELL THEN GO AHEAD AND CONTINUE WHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEREVER YOU MAY BE!

THEIR BLOOD WILL REST ON YOUR SHOULDERS!!!!

The boy continued to laugh cackling as he began to stomp on the floor half of the island that he brought up with him began to crack more and more as he stomped his foot.

However just when it looked as though Onyx had completely lost it. Within an instant he recomposed himself brushing his hair that was just gripping as he spoke.

"BY THE WAY I DID KILL THOSE PEOPLE EARLIER, SORRY I LIED THANK YOU FOR THE THOUGHTFULNESS THOUGH EARLIER SAYING YOU'D PUT THE SUNSCREEN ON ME."

Onyx shouted down to where ever Neptune may currently be his cheery and happy go lucky voice from earlier returning for that moment.

Meanwhile Onyx looked to the left side and kneel'd once more gripping the ground, the entire side began to vibrate Onyx intentions were obvious now he was about to bring that entire side of the island down to the other all while still trying to bring it apart.

A small streak of blood began to fall from the mouth of Onyx just showing how hard he wanted this place to fall.

"ASHES TO ASHES THEY ALL FALL DOWN."

Onyx screamed in his happy go lucky voice while his own blood was heavily staining his teeth right now while he continued too try to have a fourth of this island fall upon the rest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Island Hopping Cattle Ring    Island Hopping Cattle Ring  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Island Hopping Cattle Ring
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demon Owned You RPG :: Earth -- :: Central America-
Jump to: